Thursday, March 26, 2009

Makawidey Resort - Coming Soon - By Malaysian for The World in Indonesia... ok what

One more dive resort will be opened this month. The best about it is, the owner, Nazir, my friend is from Malaysia and one of the most upcoming young Malaysian profesional underwater photographer, I mean profesional.

He does thing differently and he took to a next level for his love in marine species, mostly critters and he choose the best area in the world to open up a dive centre.

Known as Makawidey Resort - Makawidey Point, a superb critters location in Manado - will be opened soon.

Makawidey is about 30km from Manado. I've never been to Manado to dive before but have been there to fish. Ya hook up a 50kg yellowfin and saw how a 200kg blue marlin were tag and release.

Anyway, would love to have a touch at Makawidey Point with my ol' Nikon D100.

The only place I've dove outside of Malaysia is only at Sunshine Coast (HMS Brisbane). Nazir, please make my day... :)

Catch the progress here

1 comment:

Nazir Amin said...

Cayalah Bobo.. datang sini kita cari benda2 best. sediakan list. nanti kita cuba carikan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...